Selecting the Right Carpet Cleaning Service
If someone were to hire an electrician or plumber for their carpet cleaning at home or business, they would ask for references. They also need to verify the tradesman’s previous experience.
Why is that?
You’ve invested thousands in carpeting. Now you want it back as it was when it was first installed. It does not matter if a steamer is used to clean it. This can lead to the accumulation of harmful materials in the pile that will cause it damage over time. High traffic areas and those with heavy stains need extra attention. We all have seen carpets get stained and then see the same spots return weeks later.
How can you select the right carpet-cleaning service? First, do not assume they are the best carpet cleaning service just because the name is familiar or because you like their trucks. They might be, but they must realize that franchises have different work ethics. Additionally, they usually perform one function: steaming.
To find a trusted professional and experienced in your area, ask your neighbours and search rating services. Even if you do not require the service, it’s worth asking if he does. It might be in the near future.
* Deep Cleaning. This is essential for high traffic areas, and carpets that are neglected.
* Dry cleaning. You are having a party in less than an hour and don’t want to wait for it to dry.
* Spot cleaning. This is very important. A carpet professional works in the same way as a dry cleaner. It is able to determine the cause of a spot, and can use any of the many techniques to fix it. Blood, mustard, wine or tomato sauce, tar, and many other substances can cause spots. One cleaner I know successfully removed an orange stain that had been around for years. The cleaner quickly mixed up hot blue dye and identified it as dye that had disappeared from the pile. This was the stain that many had tried to remove before. The list could go on.
* Soiled. You should be aware of potential areas near the front door or the entryway to the kitchen.
* Water Removal. Your upstairs plumbing may not be aware that you live in an area with flooding. Even when you aren’t there.
* Soot Cleaning. It is caused by not only house fires but also furnace puffback and stick chimney flues.
* Extras. Many carpet professionals also offer additional services, such porch cleaning, tile grout cleaning and other extras.
When it is time to have your carpets cleaned out, which should only happen once or twice annually, be sure that you are choosing someone who you feel comfortable with and trusts. Make sure to check out the recommendations. You will be so grateful.
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143